Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > Traveller Wargames

Traveller Wargames Discussion of the various Traveller wargames and miniatures systems.

Old January 18th, 2005, 01:00 AM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 0
siefertma2 Citizen
Send a message via AIM to siefertma2
Dominic Mooney of BITS/Power Projection fame pointed me in the direction of this Freelance Traveller article on using Dirtside II and Stargrunt II for the OTU:

http://66.193.174.55/~freetrav//feat...er0/index.html
Old January 18th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
kaladorn Citizen
If I'd get off my butt, I have John Daley's version of the Zhodani and my own and Allan Goodall's version of how to convert Traveller small arms and armour - all of the above into a Stargrunt 2 context. And Allan wrote the "Plasma Ambush" scenario up for Stargrunt II. Allan's conversion took the approach of "how do I fit Traveller TO&E into Stargrunts weapons, which are somewhat similar to Trav ones?" whereas my own conversion took the approach of "how do I represent the stats for Trav systems, maintaining traveller relative levels of power/capability, into the SG2 mechanics?". They led to interesting but different results.

Now, if I'd get off my arse, I could put them up on stargrunt.ca .... sigh.
"Tell them, that from this place we will deliver notice to the parliaments of conquerors that a line has been drawn against the darkness. And we will hold that line, .. no matter the cost." -- Cpt. Sheridan "The Long, Twilight Struggle"