Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Imperial Interstellar Scout Service

Imperial Interstellar Scout Service Details of the worlds of the Imperium (and beyond).

Old November 16th, 2019, 08:14 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 8
Swiftbrook Citizen
Default Using TravellerMap.com to create PDF

I use TravellerMap as my goto Traveller atlas. In the past I have created PDF files of two subsectors side-by-side using the site. Originally I typed specific instructions into the URL, then at one point there was a "download the current screen as a PDF" button. The download feature seems to have moved or been removed. Also I can't find/remember the specific instructions/options in the URL to target a spot on the map.

Any help would be appriciated.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.