Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Traveller 5 > Traveller 5

Traveller 5 Discussion of the Fifth edition of Traveller, released Spring 2013.

Old June 1st, 2013, 10:35 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
Spaceresearcher Citizen+Spaceresearcher Citizen+
Default NEW TRAVELLER 5 CAMPAIGN: Cirque des Sirkas:Touring the Spinward Marches T5 Style

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...-in-traveller5

With the very first set of adventures being the new campaign Cirque des Sirkas, touring the Spinward Marches as part of an intergalactic circus, having achieved funding and due out in a couple of months, I thought I'd start a forum section for discussing aspects.

PLEASE NOTE: In terms of spoilers, if we keep the discussions solely on mechanics etc, that shouldn't give away any of the surprises for fellow Traveller referees who haven't read it yet. In short if you can't resist putting up some spoilers because you love it or whatever, then please put a Spoiler alert at the top of your post before doing so, thank you.

I look forward to discussing it with fellow Travellers when the cargo arrives on our doorsteps.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.