Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Play By Post > Magnus' Permatic PBF

View Poll Results: What sort of adventures do you want to play?
Trade and Commerce 30 49.18%
Military Campaign 24 39.34%
Diplomatic and Court Intrigues 16 26.23%
Exploration 45 73.77%
Other: Post Answer 7 11.48%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 6th, 2014, 08:47 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

Y'know, a few days ago I actually had a whole morning of activity planned for Frank in getting his gear together, checking in at Ranger HQ, requesting some special equipment... Instead he got transmatted before breakfast and has done absolutely nothing of value since then - disarmed himself and still waiting for something approaching a mission-briefing.

Seems like more routine Army hurry-up-and-wait than what you'd expect while in a room with the Emperor and three other people...
GM Maxim #2: If the Players have any kind of Ship, deckplans are mandatory. Otherwise, the Players will wander around with vague and contradictory notions of where things are, and Chaos results.

SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki
Old May 7th, 2014, 05:09 AM

Gallery : 37
Visit Magnus von Thornwood's Blog
Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++
Arrow Yeah, well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBadger View Post
Y'know, a few days ago I actually had a whole morning of activity planned for Frank in getting his gear together, checking in at Ranger HQ, requesting some special equipment... Instead he got transmatted before breakfast and has done absolutely nothing of value since then - disarmed himself and still waiting for something approaching a mission-briefing.

Seems like more routine Army hurry-up-and-wait than what you'd expect while in a room with the Emperor and three other people...
I have mentioned that 1) I have been dealing with the effects of the redirect (which for any Mod types reading this, I still get, if it matters), 2) still have not heard from you regarding stuff you said you were gonna make, 3) I thought I had corrected myself on the time matter, but for clarification yes, you did get the day to gear up and get some info, and 4) I am going to see if this posts and then 5) get a new IC post up. Wish me/us luck...

EDIT: Done, new post up.
Duke of Sinta, Count Smoug, Viscount Alell, Musayid, & Nii Khu, Marquis Malory & Phlume, Baron Donu-na,
Knight Retainer of the Emperor for Salla, Inarli, & Bhuur,
Knight Retainer of the Baron Jacha, Knight Retainer of the Baronet Kiind,
Knight of the Third Imperium for Trane,
Travellers' Aid Society Member #0543.

Thornwood-Daarnulud LLC

Last edited by Magnus von Thornwood; May 7th, 2014 at 06:05 AM..
Old May 7th, 2014, 10:13 AM
Margrave

Gallery : 0
Visit pendragonman's Blog
pendragonman Citizen+pendragonman Citizen+pendragonman Citizen+

Redirect is still happening, but I have found that the time from initial redirect to resolution is getting smaller and smaller.

I suspect an actual permanent resolution is right around the corner.

3 times elevated Knight of the Iridium Throne, Marquis Djar, Marquis of the Solomani Rim (Fafhrd), Count Uakye, and Count Jana. Duke Ninua of the Imperial Core.
Old May 7th, 2014, 08:12 PM
Margrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus von Thornwood View Post
For those few Household Marine units on the IM TOE the rank of Coronel in Chief is used.
Like the various House Martel groups of Huscarls...

3 times elevated Knight of the Iridium Throne, Marquis Djar, Marquis of the Solomani Rim (Fafhrd), Count Uakye, and Count Jana. Duke Ninua of the Imperial Core.
Old May 7th, 2014, 08:26 PM

Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++
Cool Yeppers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragonman View Post
Like the various House Martel groups of Huscarls...
They were in fact one of those few I mentioned. Daarnulud keeps a few on tap as well, it goes with the Navy they keep.
Duke of Sinta, Count Smoug, Viscount Alell, Musayid, & Nii Khu, Marquis Malory & Phlume, Baron Donu-na,

Thornwood-Daarnulud LLC
Old May 7th, 2014, 09:34 PM
Margrave

Quote:
They were in fact one of those few I mentioned. Daarnulud keeps a few on tap as well, it goes with the Navy they keep.
Well, you gotta have matching sets...

Old May 8th, 2014, 05:23 AM

Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

Quote:
I have mentioned that 1) I have been dealing with the effects of the redirect (which for any Mod types reading this, I still get, if it matters), 2) still have not heard from you regarding stuff you said you were gonna make, 3) I thought I had corrected myself on the time matter, but for clarification yes, you did get the day to gear up and get some info, and 4) I am going to see if this posts and then 5) get a new IC post up. Wish me/us luck...

EDIT: Done, new post up.
Sorry, just whining as this place is my distraction when feeling poorly, and I was frustrated to find nothing new. Please don't sweat it, just late night grumbles. Enjoying your Permatic game a lot so far; Thanks!
GM Maxim #2: If the Players have any kind of Ship, deckplans are mandatory. Otherwise, the Players will wander around with vague and contradictory notions of where things are, and Chaos results.

SBRD Campaign Wiki
Old May 8th, 2014, 05:44 AM

Cool Back at ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceBadger View Post
Sorry, just whining as this place is my distraction when feeling poorly, and I was frustrated to find nothing new. Please don't sweat it, just late night grumbles. Enjoying your Permatic game a lot so far; Thanks!
Is okay, you got whining and grumbling in return. All's fair across the board.

Glad you are enjoying yourself. Speaking of, you do realize that you did have the day to go to Ranger HQ and get stuff before the zapping to Blackthorne, right? Because you totally did. Just so you don't feel ripped off there wasn't gonna be much RP to fill out this form and submit this claim and pee in the cup now stand on your head and we will get back to you if and when your issue is ready for pick up next. For an OTU reference think EXIT VISA with funny looking repto-avian clerks.

I am waiting to see how Wally responds at this point since the two of you might want to start working together. Remember, Patrons pay bills, Travellers get stuff done.

Well, when you are ready post your designs and I will see what flies and what is a brick.

Thornwood-Daarnulud LLC
Old May 8th, 2014, 11:55 AM

Visit SpaceBadger's Blog

Do I need to supply Maker designs for every item of equipment?

SBRD Campaign Wiki
Old May 8th, 2014, 09:36 PM
Margrave

Please recall that italics is personal thought, and should not color a character's response.