Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old August 25th, 2017, 11:41 PM
Marquis

Gallery : 0
Charles.Darney Citizen
Default CYSTCG

New guy here, although I've owned and played (off an on, unfortunately, mostly off) Traveller since 1979 (every version except for T20, Hero and MGT2). I stumbled upon a post about FFE's "Can You Survive Traveller Character Generation" at GenCon and was intrigued.

Since going to GenCon wasn't in the cards, I ordered a CD (Apocrypha-1) from FFE to add to my collection, and just received my CYSTCG kit.

So, here's my attempt (and yes, I survived. Hopefully I did it right)
Commanderl Kar Anshanip (used my old Apple 2 word generator for some Vilani words)
Navy (Engineer), 4 terms
B3978C
Engineer-5; Astrogator-4; Pilot-3; Computer-3; Comms-2; Vacc Suit-2; Zero-G-1; Sensors-1; Driver-1

Benefits: Advanced Magnum Revolver-8; Cr80,000; Knighthoodx2

He's a klutz, but when he's not dropping his tools, the ships he's on run smooth as silk.