Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Random Static > Random Static

Random Static This is the forum to post in if you want to discuss non-Traveller related topics. Off-topic subjects found in other forums will usually be moved here if appropriate.

Old September 10th, 2007, 05:39 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
Visit Colin's Blog
Colin Citizen
Default Big Move

Well, for some reason the government of British Columbia has seen fit to offer me a job out on Vancouver Island. I accepted, of course. Now I have only a couple of days to dig myself out of 9 years of paper here at the University, and get myself ready to go out there.

Hee hee. Bye Bye Alberta.

2320AD will resume once I get myself all set up out there.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.