Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Random Static > Random Static

Random Static This is the forum to post in if you want to discuss non-Traveller related topics. Off-topic subjects found in other forums will usually be moved here if appropriate.

Old August 29th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 2
fredofmars Citizen
Default Starslip Crisis: Alterverse War

http://www.starslipcrisis.com/alterverse/guide.shtml

Kristofer Straub is starting a Webcomic crossover "battle site" called "Starslip Crisis: Alterverse War".

His concept is: "The Alterverse is a region of space where all realities and eras overlap. It is approximately five light years across, and contains all manner of celestial objects: planets, asteroid belts, nebulae, black holes, etc. It would be a perfect place to conduct experiments and learn about the nature of the continuum -- but it's an even more perfect place for wars to break out among the different spacefaring civilizations!
Here's the deal. I'm pitting the Fuseli, a war-tested, battle-approved dreadnought/art museum, against everything the Alterverse has to throw at it.

If you have a sci-fi webcomic with a ship you think could take the Fuseli, you can enter it into the Alterverse Wars! Interested? Fill out the form below. Submitting does not guarantee an appearance! I will review every site/ship submitted and inform those who will be appearing.

To make the fights as fair as possible, I need you to give me some ship specs. This will not be a "Fuseli beats everyone" scenario; I'm not interested in telling that story. The Fuseli is a dreadnought that could take the Enterprise-D for sheer firepower, but obviously there would be other factors that'd determine the outcome of that matchup. The Fuseli might be knocked out in Round 1! I'm trying to make it as fun and fair as possible."

The only two Webcomics that are specifically Traveller based that I know of are: Epic of the Serpent: http://www.42north.org/mjm/rpg/trav/.../ClassicC.html
and
The Travellers: http://www.2000ad.org/markus/travellers/

Both of these are "completed". Are there any active Traveller Webcomics? Or is there interest in creating one - even if only for this Alterverse War? Andrew? Scarecrow?