Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > GURPS Traveller

GURPS Traveller A forum for discussing GURPS Traveller from Steve Jackson Games

Old March 17th, 2004, 01:42 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
dancha Citizen
Hey gang:

In the spirit of healthy cross-fertilization, I'm very happy to report that today's issue of JTAS over at sjgames.com is a first-ever double issue -- and it's all about the Sword Worlds (in honor of the recent publication of the latest G:T book, duh, on the Sword Worlds).

SJGames JTAS homepage

Double Issue on Sword Worlds

You have to be a paid subscriber to read the posts -- but get this: it's only $20 for two years (of bi-weekly issues = 26/year), and you get access to over three years of archives!

Disclaimer: I'm not an employee of SJGames, just a happy subscriber. I've never even played G:T, although I'd like to -- just like I'd like to play a T20 game! (Right now my only chance to play Traveller of any flavor would be to sneak out of Real Life a bit, and run my own game, not likely at the present...)