Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Administration > The Bureaucracy

The Bureaucracy Administrative details and information about Traveller. Announcements.

Old December 25th, 2009, 01:58 AM
Absent Friend

Gallery : 11
rancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizen
Default Password problem

This is not a second member of my family nor a clone of myself, but the original Hans Rancke-Madsen of Denmark under a clever alias (accept no substitutes).

Yesterday, after having used the autologin feature of Windows Internet Explorer to visit this site for many months, it suddenly stopped working for me. I was logged in in the background while playing Civilization 4, and when I returned to the page, I had been logged out and could not log in again no matter what I did. Nor could I find the file where Explorer no doubt saves all my autlogin passwords.

In the many months since I last needed to log in manually, I've forgotten my password and lost any note I may have made of it (if any -- I may have relied on being able to remember it ).

I can't find any feature allowing me to request a new password from the CotI site, and I'm not sure it would have helped me, as I got a new e-mail address about 15 months ago, and I suspect I never got around to updating it here on CotI.

Anything any of the administrators can do to help me recover my original account, please?

Hans

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.