Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > MegaTraveller

MegaTraveller Discuss of the MegaTraveller ruleset and the Rebellion Milieu

Old January 23rd, 2004, 02:06 PM
Citizen: SOC-11

Gallery : 9
Stei'awtliyrl Citizen
Question

I'm flipping through the Rebellion Sourcebook, and am learning a great deal about the history and procedure of the Assassination of Strephon, the aftermath, and the "ripple effect".

However, I'm finding very little about Dulinor's reason for committing murder. He seems to be an advocate for the non-HiPop worlds or about 10% of the Imperial Population. A significant minority, but from what I can tell, one that's hardly oppressed.

I'm asking all you Imperial Historians out there, show me a nice biography of Dulinor. Why did he believe so strongly that his model of Imperium was suprior that he gunned down four people in cold blood?

(the only non-acceptable answer in this case is "because GDW needed to throw the Imperium into civil war and thus the Emperor needed killing." True as that statement may be.)

IMTU = tc+tmtnt4--t5+t20++ru-ge31-c+jt-au-ls+pi+tahe+kk-hi+as++va++dr-ith--vr-ne-so-zh+vidasy-

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.