Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > In My Traveller Universe

In My Traveller Universe Detail what parts of Traveller you do (or don't) use in your campaign.

Old December 12th, 2015, 08:06 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
Murph Citizen
Default Clement Sector, etc question- What is it?

Ok, I see references to this system(?), game supplement(?), set of rules(?) but what is it? I have seen references to a Zinn drive, the Hub, etc, could someone explain what this is for my education please? Is it an alternate setting using the Traveller rules, or a variant of 2300 rules?

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.

Bookmarks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off