Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Adventurers

Adventurers Tell us your Traveller character stats, skills, and details.

Old April 10th, 2017, 12:55 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
Sir Brad Citizen+Sir Brad Citizen+
Default What Embarrassing way do you dress up your characters?

Ok given the era CT comes from and given some of the art from some of the books their waas a lot of late 70's kitsch going on, from time to time we all must get the urge to indulge the era? (please say I'm not the only one)

ATM I've got a one term Belter, she mostly gets around in Safety Orange Lamay Slip Suits (with Retro-Reflective/Light Panel Detail work), she dose have some other cloths, but she spends most of her time alone on her Type J or on frontier stations, I think in almost the past Game Year (all the in game time) she has breathed less than 36 hours of non-recycled air. Edit: she looks like an Oriental Acrobat/Gymnast who lost her shot at the Olympics because her boobs came in a bit hard, so slightly on the short side with a figure that falls somewhere between slender and athletic wit ha noticeable bust.

almost all of my other characters are either Merchants so live in Ships Uniforms in the rarely fashionable but never out of style Commercial Blue and neural toned business suits, or are former Army so they look like they have V.I.P cards for "Safari Joe's Adventure Outfitters" or their idea of clothing shopping is to go dumpster diving behind a Good Will that's next to a Army Disposal.

Last edited by Sir Brad; April 10th, 2017 at 09:35 PM..

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.