Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Software Solutions

Software Solutions Discussions on Traveller related software.

Old January 28th, 2018, 05:16 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 1
inexorabletash has disabled reputation
Default TravellerMap certificate issues

Yesterday, well in advance of actually needing to, I renewed the certificate which allows travellermap.com to be served over HTTPS. Something went wrong with the configuration at the hosting provider, and content is being served from the host at their end. This quite rightly results in security errors, since you're not talking to the computer you should be.

Since my hosting provider still has not resolved the issue I've re-enabled non-HTTPS access to the site (i.e. http://travellermap.com). Thank you for your patience. I'll update you when the root cause is resolved.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.