Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old April 14th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 28
Visit kafka47's Blog
kafka47 Citizen
Default What If...Star Wars

One of my favorite series of Marvel comics in the early 80s/late 70s was the What If... series, as I did not have enough money to buy alot of comics then and this series allowed me to get the backstory (however modified on a wide range of characters).

However, there were licences they could not touch eg. the Star Wars universe. The weekend caught me speculating as I watched the series with my 4yr old son.

1. What if Obi Wan killed Anakin outright in Eps. III?
2. What if the Empire won at Endor?
3. What if Luke accepted his father's offer to defeat the Empire in ESB?
4. What if Darth Maul was not dead (ie. not sliced in two but pushed into the abyss)?
5. What if Luke joined the side of the Imperials in the events before ANH eg. becoming an Imperial pilot?
6. What if the gun was set to kill and they took out Leia?
7. What if Leia decided to cooperate with the Empire as most Senators did?
8. What if Han arrived at Cloud City first?
9. What if the Rebels managed to destroy both Death Stars before ANH?
10. What if Lucas never made Attack of the Clones but instead incorporated parts into Revenge of the Sith...and what would the 3rd movie contain?

Check out the calendar for active Toronto Traveller games: http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Area-Gamers/

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.