Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Contact!

Contact! Submit your favorite original Minor Alien Races for others to use in their own Traveller campaigns.

Old May 13th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 0
maksimsmelchak Citizen+maksimsmelchak Citizen+
Default CONTEST: Illustrating Two Traveller Sophonts!

CONTEST: Illustrating Two Traveller Sophonts!

I, Maksim-Smelchak, am going top illustrate or commission illustrations of two Traveller sophonts. I'd prefer two sophonts who are not know well known, but for whom we have a decent written description.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO: Simply write me on this thread, at the wiki, by E-mail, or some other means:
1. Which two Traveller sophonts you would like to see illustrated. Pick two.
2. Why you think they are the best picks. What do you like about them? Why are they cool?
3. Which Traveller product or publications you first enjoyed them in... Which book, game, magazine, or otherwise...
4. Each sophont should warrant at least a paragraph of your best persuasion. Use fancy words. Be convincing.

I have a panel that will go over the entries and a winner will be determined from the entries based upon how convincing the entries are.

PRIZE: The winner or winners if a team writes an entry will receive copies of the artwork (not necessarily originals), and at least one extra Traveller book (We all have seconds of something, right?) from the judges' collections.

IDEAS:
1. Link to non-human minor races: http://wiki.travellerrpg.com/Minor_Non-Human_Race
2. Link to human minor races: http://wiki.travellerrpg.com/Minor_Human_Race

DEADLINE: All entries due by the end of the day before 7/1/2017.

So, please tell us what YOU think! LOL

Best regards and best luck to all!

Shabbat Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.