Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > TAS Opinion Polls

TAS Opinion Polls Your opinion counts - vote early, vote often!

View Poll Results: How will you use the upcoming Starship Geomorph PDF? Choose all that apply.
I won't. I have no interest in this. 3 11.54%
I'll use it as visual reference using my computer, tablet, or other personal device. 8 30.77%
I'll use it as inspiration for creating my own starship plans. 15 57.69%
I'll use it to create a complete printed reference copy using my own printer or local print shop. 3 11.54%
I'll use it to print out just the pages I want and cut them out for easier use. 10 38.46%
I'll use it to create a bound copy using a Print On Demand service (if properly formatted). 1 3.85%
Other (please explain) 2 7.69%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 27th, 2018, 09:18 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
Beerfume Citizen+Beerfume Citizen+
Default How will you use the upcoming Starship Geomorph book?

As many of you already know, I am in the process of creating a book of starship geomorphs, which are sections of starship deckplans that can be linked together to create a larger deckplan. The book will be approximately 160 pages and have over 400 geomorphs. My goal is to have the work finalized by late August or mid September. It will be a free PDF download from Yet Another Traveller Blog and I will not be going through a publisher to make hard copies. A sample of the book can be found here: Traveller Starship Geomorph Sample. I've received a lot of comments lately about completing the book, and I'm curious how people might use it. It might be helpful to review the sample before answering.

Last edited by Beerfume; June 27th, 2018 at 09:28 PM..

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.