Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old August 12th, 2014, 02:54 AM
Peer of the Realm

Gallery : 0
Baron Citizen
Default 'The Traveller Book' Print-on-Demand

My new, hardcover copies from Drivethru arrived and I wanted to post about it. At $20 per copy, I got two. One is a present for my daughter, the budding gamer.

The books are beautiful. Best money I ever spent. Thank you Marc.
Old August 12th, 2014, 03:53 AM
Count

Gallery : 5
Visit Spinward Scout's Blog
Spinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout Awesome

I've got to get a copy. Is it the black cover?
Old August 12th, 2014, 04:58 AM
Noble

mike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizen

Yes, it's the black cover that is hidden by the dusk jacket on the original - note to the powers that be, you could offer a pod dust jacket too, I'd buy it immediately.
Old August 12th, 2014, 04:41 PM
Peer of the Realm

Baron Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike wightman View Post
Yes, it's the black cover that is hidden by the dusk jacket on the original - note to the powers that be, you could offer a pod dust jacket too, I'd buy it immediately.
Yes. It's very glossy though, where my original is (was?) matte.

The grin on my face was so wide as I was paging through it.