Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > T4 - Marc Miller's Traveller

T4 - Marc Miller's Traveller Discussion of T4 - Marc Miller's Traveller from Imperium Games and the Milieu 0 setting.

Old May 19th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
AnotherDilbert Citizen+AnotherDilbert Citizen+AnotherDilbert Citizen+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jec10 View Post
But ironically, not for indirect meson fire which according to rule 13.6 is area fire.

Although, in TNE/Striker-II you could direct fire your meson gun (and you could even direct fire it from orbit according to rule 13.7).
Thanks, I only read Rule 8 where it is indicated that mesons and guided munitions should be Precision Indirect Fire.
Old August 15th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Citizen: SOC-6

Gallery : 0
pg67 Citizen
Default Pocket Empires

Quote:
Originally Posted by jec10 View Post

As far as I recall there is no other rule in any Traveller product published for how they are to be used in combat with spacecraft at a tactical level (of course there are the rules in I:E covering massed numbers of them grouped as PD divisions fighting spacecraft squadrons).
There is a part in the "T4 Pocket Empires" book too. It is about the large scale war.

(Can I write a question about the Pocket Empires economics in this topic? As I see, this is the only topic about the Pocket Empires. The Pocket Empires book wrote that the robots are infrastructure, not part of the labor-score. In my opinion, the autonomous robots (eg robots with int 6 or more) are more worker than only infrastructure. Do you have any opinion about that?)

Last edited by pg67; August 15th, 2018 at 04:50 PM..
Old August 15th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 4
Visit Timerover51's Blog
Timerover51 Beloved CitizenTimerover51 Beloved CitizenTimerover51 Beloved CitizenTimerover51 Beloved CitizenTimerover51 Beloved CitizenTimerover51 Beloved CitizenTimerover51 Beloved CitizenTimerover51 Beloved Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg67 View Post
There is a part in the "T4 Pocket Empires" book too. It is about the large scale war.

(Can I write a question about the Pocket Empires economics in this topic? As I see, this is the only topic about the Pocket Empires)
Just start a new thread about the economics of Pocket Empires. No one is going to get upset about that. A lot of guys do use the Pocket Empires book for other editions as well. I suspect that the discussion of economics would be quite interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElI451TxsTg, 3:24 in.
I march to my own set of bagpipes. Caution: This individual thinks that studying logistics is FUN.

They that go down to the sea in ships,
that do business in great waters;
These see the works of the LORD,
and his wonders in the deep.