Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > TAS Opinion Polls

TAS Opinion Polls Your opinion counts - vote early, vote often!

View Poll Results: How Do You Use the Foreven Worlds? Should we work in the Spinward Marches?
I use/will use the Foreven Worlds as you describe or put my own spin on the Foreven Worlds. 2 11.11%
The Foreven Worlds as a source of ideas elsewhere in the OTU/homebrew/etc. 2 11.11%
I just read them for enjoyment. 4 22.22%
Please keep developing the Foreven Worlds. I want more of them. 2 11.11%
I'd rather you focus on the Spinward Marches (or elsewhere in the OTU, please specify). 5 27.78%
I have never bought any Foreven Worlds products. Please make general setting products. 11 61.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 21st, 2016, 03:36 PM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 0
Visit dmccoy1693's Blog
dmccoy1693 Citizen+dmccoy1693 Citizen+
Lightbulb How Do You Use the Foreven Worlds? Should we work in the Spinward Marches?

Two related questions:

1) How do you use the Foreven Worlds material that we've published? Do you play (have played, currently play, will play) in the Foreven Sector that we are detailing? Do you take ideas from it and incorporate it into your game (elsewhere in the OTU/another setting/homebrew)? Do you read it for enjoyment but never actually use it in your own game? We'd like to know.

2) Would you rather us focus on the Spinward Marches? A nagging thought that I have had in my mind for a while is that what I write is more often reskinned and used in the Spinward Marches rather than the Foreven Worlds actually being played in. So I am asking, would you rather us delve into District 268 and elsewhere in the Marches directly instead of having to modify the material yourself.

For the record: your answer is not going to affect the Prelude to War adventure path, but it may affect the next one. The next adventure in the PtW campaign is already written and the the last is being written right now. But we are still deciding what to do beyond that.

Dale McCoy, Jr.
Jon Brazer Enterprises

Last edited by dmccoy1693; December 21st, 2016 at 03:48 PM..

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.