Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Play By Post > Play By Post - In Character

Play By Post - In Character For in character play and digression.

Old March 21st, 2018, 12:19 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 109
flykiller Citizen+flykiller Citizen+flykiller Citizen+
Default Equus 02

The food is terrible. Why is the food in hospitals always terrible?

You all spent several days on some kind of hospital ship, can't remember too much, now you're on some land facility near the primary starport. It's a good one, and you're all being taken care of fairly well. Afran had quite the concussion, even had to get some neural rebuild done. Manus needed some internal organ repair, Olaf received quite a bit of bone rebuild and some vascular system reset. Tahnee seems the least injured, hips cracked in several places and a ruptured spinal disc but she's up and around before the rest of you. Overall it seems you'll all be OK. Except Tame, you don't see him and no-one you ask seems to know where he is.

Tahnee gets a visitor, an Imperal Marine in full dress uniform. ooooooooooo my goodness gasp he's handsome, smiling, sunny, not exactly tall but that lean solid build that all real soldiers seem to have. "Hello Trooper Juryn, I'm GySgt Max Turing. Sorry I had to pull you off that airraft so hard but we were pressed for time."

Afran and Olaf also get a visitor, the old man from the pax liner. Turns out he's an old retired admiral. "Excellent job gentlemen, excellent, couldn't have done it better myself back when, well you know, when I could have, or I would have gone with you."

Manus gets an official visitor. "Greetings Lieutenant Taylor I'm Commander Rancke. I understand you were and are under significant stress from this uncontrolled landing event but I was hoping to get some statements from you about the events that transpired. Nothing formal at this point, just some preliminaries."

To Tame:

?me hear you Can

.real Nothing's .everything remember you like It's

.cold feel You .fire on You're ?wrong What's

?me hear you Can

.away you blow and you on breathe to going it's afraid you're ,you at down peers face huge A

.him flush to have we'll like looks ,gone he's think I ,unresponsive one's this Cooley Hey

.brain his fry to going You're .backwards everything up wired you ,geek incompetent You

.Oh

?it got ,there goes one that ,here, goes one this ,Look .now latte's seven me owe you, Dude ?hand your hold to have always I Do

.now it got I ,Yeah Can you hear me now?

A giant cheshire cat, like the one in Alice's Land, is staring down at you from nothing. Not from the sky, not from darkness, not from the void, but from nullity.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.