Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old July 11th, 2015, 12:31 PM
Citizen: SOC-9

Gallery : 0
oldgamergeek Citizen
Smile Classic Traveller Bundle of Holding

I shelled out the 20 usd for the Classic Traveller Bundle of Holding and it is very cool. A lot of CT goodness and it helped out a worthy cause selected by Marc himself.
It has the following books:
B01 Characters and Combat, B02 Starships,
B03 Worlds and Adventures, plus the Special Supplement Lost Rules
B04 Mercenary, B05 High Guard
B06 Scouts, B07 Merchant Prince, and B08 Robots
S02 Animal Encounters, S08 Library Data A-M and S11 Library Data N-Z, S05 Lightning Class Cruisers (not widely available), S09 Fighting Ships, S12 Forms & Charts, and S13 Veterans
A05 Trillion Credit Squadron, A06 Expedition to Zhodane, and A09 Nomads of the World-Ocean
The Classic Traveller Orientation Pack and the Charted Space Map of the Imperium.
For the low price of 20 dollars US I feel it was a bargain. The PDF files are very nice.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.