Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Duty Free Shop

Duty Free Shop A place to trade and sell your Traveller related material. Notices of eBay auctions for Traveller related goods are also allowed.

Old March 25th, 2003, 11:37 PM
Citizen: SOC-9

Gallery : 0
Merchant Reaper Citizen
I find it funny that I go to that security leak magazine link and buy the Orag thing printed in 1981 about the Zhodani, then I go to ebay and find it selling with a couple of days left for 22.00. Oh, I haven't mentioned it yet. I bought it in mint condition, from the site, for 12.00, which included S/H. When are people going to learn that even eBay isn't always the best deal.

I have even seen people buy stuff on eBay from on-line stores. Like dice. Somebody bid a bag of 100 dice up to 26.00 on eBay. I went to the online stores site and found that their normal price was 22.95! I laughed till I cried. Then I sent the company an email asking them if they would sell me a bag of the 100 dice for 20.00 +S/H so I didn't have to wait until I won one of their auctions. They agreed!

Moral: Just because it is on eBay doesn't mean you are getting the best price.

Bob