Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Duty Free Shop

Duty Free Shop A place to trade and sell your Traveller related material. Notices of eBay auctions for Traveller related goods are also allowed.

Old March 17th, 2007, 01:22 AM
Noble

Gallery : 12
Visit far-trader's Blog
far-trader Citizen
Scouts. Can't live without them, can't stand to live with them. What's a Traveller to do? Know them. Know them well! Get THE book on them!

I have here a hardly used copy of GURPS Traveller "First In" going for stupid amounts of money everywhere but here. That's cause I know you lot are stingier, er, thriftier, um, SMARTER than that! Yeah, smrt

I'm looking through my stuff for stuff I don't use to get some funds for more stuff I probably won't use In this case those purty Ad Astra minis I'll see what other stuff I can find but this is probably the prize of the bunch. If not for me then for you.

So make me a serious but sensible offer and see if I'm willing to deal. It might as well be getting some good use instead of just sitting here. Highest, most creative, or any offer is not an obligation to sell and may be accepted or rejected for no good reason, but it doesn't mean I don't love ya

Either post here or PM me (but be patient, the PM box is near full and may overflow). Or just email me here:

far_trader_mail (at) yahoo (dot) ca

Note that is ca NOT com

You can check out my eBay rep if that may comfort you here:

Far Trader's Finds

I don't know if I'll have the time or interest to flog this on eBay as well (where all the crazy bidders shop), so consider this an insider trade deal for you lucky Citizens

Let's start at the original cover price (still has the store sticker [img]smile.gif[/img] ) of US$20.95 plus shipping options of your choice at cost via CanadaPost.ca from Postal Code S0A4T0.

Condition is fair. No tears or spine creases. Some cover marks (called shelf wear in the biz I think) like something was dragged lightly across it, not enough to gouge or remove color, just leave an impression. Interior is clean. Includes a print out of the errata so you're good to go and it will be packaged to survive just about anything those overworked Posties might accidentally subject it to [img]graemlins/file_22.gif[/img]

Original material in this post may be employed for personal non-profit use with the origin noted. Any other use is subject to permission from the author. Contact me through the private message feature of this board.

Fund Rare Bard Rants - Donate your unused rants today!

Musings of an old Trader... (my CotI Travellog) updated - May 3 2012

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.