Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Adventurers

Adventurers Tell us your Traveller character stats, skills, and details.

Old June 1st, 2005, 03:17 PM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 0
vegascat Citizen
This is intended to be an interactive story. Please add a paragraph, chapter, or sentance as you like.

The story begins:

While driving throught the Nevada desert looking for abandoned silver mining towns, me, my wife and 15 year old son happened upon a strange sight.
Off the dirt road, stood a something larger than a house, triangular in shape, supported by three stout pillars. Biggest UFO I ever did see.
On the ground around and under the UFO, are 7 bodies. Three bodies are in red junp suits, three in pinstripe suits, and one tied up with duct tape. All of the bodies have mutiple bullet holes or burn marks leaving cause of death plain.
The body tied up with duct tape is beside a black SUV. Looking inside the SUV, I find a suitcase with a bag of clear, yellow, and blue gem stones.
Walking around the back side of the UFO, I find a ramp leading up to an open hatch.
Being quite paranoid by now, I pull out a pair of binoculars and scan the area, not another soul in sight. I was kind of expecting/hoping to see a camera crew from Scare Tactics behind a sand dune.
What the heck do I do now?

Please continue.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.