Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > Mongoose Traveller

Mongoose Traveller Discussion forums for the Traveller rules from Mongoose Publishing.

Old September 16th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 0
Visit dmccoy1693's Blog
dmccoy1693 Citizen+dmccoy1693 Citizen+
Arrow [JBE] d66 Compendium at the Printer

d66 Compendium
JBE0401
48 pages, MSRP $12.99
Roll your dice and enhance every aspect of the universe you love. Know the names of Moons, Space Stations, and that scruffy-looking Vargr sitting at the bar as soon as your players ask. Blast off for Adventure and leave the details to the d66 Compendium.

Based on the one of Traveller’s best-selling PDF series, this collection of quick-reference lists brings the Traveller universe to life with an abundance of imaginative multi-use descriptions to embellish your worlds, your characters and your encounters. It delivers those niggling details about technologies or cultures that make your game come alive – gender-specific names for many of the setting’s alien inhabitants plus mega-corps, manufacturers, pirate ships and even seedy underworld organizations. Tie up the finer points of character creation with names, contacts, homeworlds, scars, and more. The d66 Compendium gives players and referees alike the charts to adventure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The d66 Compendium is at the printer and should be hitting the shelves of your local game store in about a month. We just wanted to take a moment and share with you the cover of the book. It contains a whopping 74 d66 lists. That's 34 all brand new lists in addition to the current 40 currently available. Additionally, this book, just like Mech Tech 'n' bot: Mech Squadrons, is part of our PDF Guarantee. If you buy the d66 Compendium, you get the pdf for free.

Tell your local game store that you want the d66 Compendium today.

Dale McCoy, Jr.
Jon Brazer Enterprises
Old September 20th, 2010, 04:23 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

saundby Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmccoy1693 View Post
[img]The d66 Compendium is at the printer and should be hitting the shelves of your local game store in about a month.
I like it when I can enrich my FLGS! Who's your distro? Alliance, by any chance?
Old September 20th, 2010, 04:37 AM
Super Moderator

Gallery : 5
Visit Spinward Scout's Blog
Spinward Scout has disabled reputation

Is there an ISBN number for that?
Old September 20th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Citizen: SOC-13

Visit dmccoy1693's Blog
dmccoy1693 Citizen+dmccoy1693 Citizen+

Quote:
Originally Posted by saundby View Post
I like it when I can enrich my FLGS! Who's your distro? Alliance, by any chance?
All of the gaming distributors, actually. I'm working with a consolidator that is works with all the distributors (including Alliance). So your FLGS shouldn't have any trouble finding it and ordering it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinward Scout View Post
Is there an ISBN number for that?
Sorry. We're don't go through the book trade and therefore don't need ISBNs. Like I mentioned above, we are available through all game distributors including Alliance, ACD, and Esdevium. The product code for the book (JBE0401) should be all your game store needs to order the book. Mention it and you should have it as soon as it is released.

Dale McCoy, Jr.
Jon Brazer Enterprises

Last edited by dmccoy1693; September 20th, 2010 at 11:23 AM..
Old September 24th, 2010, 03:19 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

saundby Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmccoy1693 View Post
All of the gaming distributors, actually. I'm working with a consolidator that is works with all the distributors (including Alliance). So your FLGS shouldn't have any trouble finding it and ordering it.
Sweet! I'll be in my FLGS asking for it tomorrow.

Thanks.

I'll also be asking after the Book of Beasts. I missed the announcements on that, I'm not very well tied in on Pathfinder yet,

Last edited by saundby; September 24th, 2010 at 03:26 AM..