Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Fleet

The Fleet Ship designs, strategies, and tactics.

Old September 14th, 2013, 12:32 PM
Citizen: SOC-12
Gallery : 0
AlHazred Citizen
Send a message via AIM to AlHazred Send a message via Yahoo to AlHazred Send a message via Skype™ to AlHazred
Default Mongoose Traveller: Secrets of the Ancients - Ship Deckplans?

So, despite the fact that I've been running Traveller Hero for years and read everything I can get my hands on, I only recently came across Mongoose's Campaign 1: Secrets of the Ancients, which is an expansion on/variation of the original Classic Traveller Adventure 12: Secret of the Ancients. I am a big fan of the original and Mongoose's version is free to download, so I thought I'd check it out. It's a huge campaign in ten parts, and while I'm not going to use it as written, I really like some of the parts and will probably include them IMTU.

One of the things I like is the alien ship. Gareth Hanrahan combined the Ancients' base with the ship, making it a single Ancient site/artifact and helping with "cleaning up" after the adventure's over.

While reading this section, it occurred to me to look for a deckplan/map of the Ancients base/ship online, but I came up empty. It's been almost thirty years since the original Adventure 12 came out, and more than three since the first Mongoose installment; has anyone made a map/deckplan/graphic they can share?
TAS Member: ZARU 1818 PAGAC B563102-C
Count of the Third Imperium: REAV 2416 GERIM A888A97-E
Sir Roland Volz: ZARU 1818 PAGAC B563102-C

RPG Director
Double Exposure, Inc.

Running: D&D 5E Adventurers League, D&D 5E Eberron, Traveller Hero 6E | Playing: D&D 5E, Battletech Hero 6E, Fate Core Agents of THETA | Planning: Fate Core

To see more of this thread, please login or register.