Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old September 5th, 2003, 12:37 AM
Absent Friend

Location: Arkansas is my residence, but New Mexico is my Home
Gallery : 0
plop101 Citizen
Well, not to be out done by Secret Agents' real world traveling, on Tuesday I will be journeying from LA (Lower Arkansas) to Anaheim, California, for the purpose of worshiping at the TEMPLE OF THE MOUSE (aka Disneyland), and engaging in good old fashion American consumerism. ALL HAIL THE GODS OF SHOPPING!

I too, seek RPG Stores that sell Traveller materials. I see on the web that WOTC and Games Workshop have stores at something called "The Block at Orange." I don't suppose they might have Traveller stuff too? I also saw something called "Galacitic Archives," which at least sounds promising; anyone know if they have any Traveller stuff? If anyone out that way could give me any ideas about places to go with in reasonable driving distance from the Mouse Temple, I would be most appreciative.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.