Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old April 25th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
ffilz Citizen
Default Urgent help needed - need ideas for a world

My PCs are heading to a world tonight, B210683-C just outside my Imperium (not the 3I).

I've already decided it's a moon of the gas giant, and the civil service bureaucracy is a bunch of bureaucrats who inherited the world when the Imperium was no longer able to exert control. The charge through the nose for everything (including access to the Gas Giant, no free re-fueling here).

But I want it to be more than just a bump in the road for the PCs.

I guess I could run Exit Visa/Stranded on Arden there...

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.