Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > Classic Traveller

Classic Traveller Discussion on the granddaddy of them all, Classic Traveller!

Old December 23rd, 2016, 04:12 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 2
creativehum Citizen++creativehum Citizen++creativehum Citizen++creativehum Citizen++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Dewitt View Post
Will keep it in mind. I generally give 3 eps to see if I want to invest. I gave up on Westworld after 3 (love western stuff, but just got bored) which is weird because I tend to get invested in a show if I watch the first 3.
What's great about episode three is that in the first seconds of the episode all the stakes are place in front of every character in the show (the whole solar system really), and while there is still a lot of mystery going, everyone gets to be part of the same story. The show is now moving as a whole rather than teasing out everything in little pieces.
Old December 30th, 2016, 08:16 AM
Citizen: SOC-9

Gallery : 0
ian54 Citizen

I enjoyed The Expanse, it is more towards the realistic side of Sci-Fi, a bit more than Dark Matter, and it could easily be a variant of Traveller, but remember it is set entirely in the Solar System, no interstellar travel.
Old December 30th, 2016, 08:55 AM
Noble

mike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian54 View Post
I enjoyed The Expanse, it is more towards the realistic side of Sci-Fi, a bit more than Dark Matter, and it could easily be a variant of Traveller, but remember it is set entirely in the Solar System, no interstellar travel.
At the moment it is
Old December 30th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Citizen: SOC-11

Willie Dewitt Citizen

Bummer. Sci Fi doesn't currently have the first episodes On Demand. Was hoping to catch some over the holiday weekend.