Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Duty Free Shop

Duty Free Shop A place to trade and sell your Traveller related material. Notices of eBay auctions for Traveller related goods are also allowed.

Old July 31st, 2019, 10:50 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
CaptRet Citizen
Default 15mm K'Kree up on Ebay

Not mine. NobleKnightGames has ten mint packs (three figures each) of Martian Metals K'Kree (Military, TL 10-12, with Vacc Suits) are up on Ebay. A bit rich for my blood (BuyitNow price is $34.95 a pack). Shame, as Martian Metals was the only 15mm option for K'Kree

Grenadier's Alien Mercanaries boxed set was the only way to obtain 25mm figures of this subject (two different K'Kree figures in that set- but that set also is now quite rare and pricey. I obtained two such iin a partial Grenadier set I bought a couple of months ago.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.