Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > T4 - Marc Miller's Traveller

T4 - Marc Miller's Traveller Discussion of T4 - Marc Miller's Traveller from Imperium Games and the Milieu 0 setting.

Old October 8th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Citizen: SOC-9

Gallery : 0
Visit ManOfGrey's Blog
ManOfGrey Citizen
Default What would you find at an Ancient site?

I've been going through the Milleu 0 and First Survey books trying to find inspiration for a new adventure to challenge my friends with. I have come across, in the Core Sector:

2020 Kan D200000-1 Va Ba G4V Ancient Site

Based on the fact it seems something like a planet very similar to Mercury -- just an uninhabited rock in space, I've been thinking of presenting the planet with having an old mining operation, now abandoned for centuries. But like the dwarfs of Moria, the miners dug too deep...and found something.

The players are the first people to land on the planet since the Long Night. Any ideas what they might find? What would spur their imaginations? What would the Ancients have left behind?

Any ideas what would make for a good story? Any suggestions?

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.