Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Recruiting Office

Recruiting Office By request, a forum for Traveller Referees seeking players in their area and vice-versa.

Old August 3rd, 2018, 03:34 PM
Citizen: SOC-1

Gallery : 0
agnerak Citizen
Post Discord game recruitment

So, I picked up some more mongoose traveller 2nd edition books, including the Great Rift sourcebook, and would like to do a campaign focused around Reft sector, and the Islands Subsectors in particular. Because of the nature of the great rift, expect lots of downtime with character interaction being an important element. There will be politics and lots of chances to explore strange planets and deal with aliens/pirates/the mythical elements of deep space as well.

The game will be run via discord chat, on fridays at 1000 GMT most likely (I'm talking to some of my friends and that seems the best time slot at the moment). Obviously because of the partially randomized nature of character creation, I'm not gonna ask for fleshed out character concepts. Mostly, I wanna talk, get a feel for how you play games, be sure you're not gonna do something to ruin other people's fun, and get a feel of what kind of campaign would work best for any group we manage to put together.

If that all sounds good, please hit me up here, and we can talk about plans. I've already got one yes and one maybe from some friends, and am looking for a group of 3-6 players total.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.