Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Play By Post > Space Badger's Reaver's Deep

Space Badger's Reaver's Deep SpaceBadger's SBRD game

Closed Thread

Old September 10th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 1
Visit Fritz_Brown's Blog
Fritz_Brown has disabled reputation

Posted, character page updated.
I was going to post a pic of Wallis, but I can't find it now. Oh well.
(EDIT: Found it, uploaded. Didn't post it on the NPC page.)

Last edited by Fritz_Brown; September 10th, 2013 at 01:42 PM..
Old September 10th, 2013, 01:27 PM

Gallery : 15
samuelvss Citizen
Default Henry and Gayne and Security

In the relationship with Gayne, over security, neither is in charge. As they are in essence a buddy team, this works well: each has to know where the other is, who is moving, who needs cover, etc. If there is a squad, it needs an organic leader. A buddy team does not need one member as senior. They both work for the Captain, and his designee.

Now as Gayne actually has Security-1, Henry will tend to defer to Gayne in security matters when Gayne says how something should be secured. In tactices, especially zero-G tactics, Henry defers to no one on board; he'll obey his orders, but will stick to his opinion. Dirtside, he'll listen to Gayne, put pitch in with a better idea if he has one.

SVSS

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Leave the gun; take the cannoli."
Old September 11th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
ErianFrost Citizen

I've finally got a better idea of Kalos beyond his job and his skills, enough for a rough description anyways.

PHYSICAL: Kalos is tall and thin ("spindly" is the word that comes to mind), with short dark hair he usually styles with a comb over.

EQUIPMENT: Kalos is generally well-dressed -- his shirt, pants, and shoes are made from quality material and rather expensive, though not too extravagant. He is almost always sporting his mesh jacket, which is in perfect condition... so far.

He carries his gauss pistol in a shoulder holster on his left side, keeping it loaded with HE needles most of the time. He carries an additional three magazines of AP needles on his belt.

MENTAL: Kalos is calm and collected. He often seems withdrawn, to some degree believing that the less he speaks, the more people will pay attention to what he says.

He is a loyal friend to those who've earned his trust, taking their secrets to the grave and willing to die for them. He doesn't speak much about his past beyond what is public record.

His skill with a handgun was hard-earned in in disreputable ports, and he has more faith in his gauss pistol than in most people he meets. To Kalos, deals are sacred, not to be reneged on unless circumstances offer no alternative. Nobody has crossed him twice.
Old October 6th, 2013, 01:09 PM

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen

I am locking this thread just so it does not get posted into by accident.

By all means, if you think of something else you want to add about your character, either PM me to unlock this thread, or just post it in the regular OOC w note requesting that I move it here instead.
GM Maxim #2: If the Players have any kind of Ship, deckplans are mandatory. Otherwise, the Players will wander around with vague and contradictory notions of where things are, and Chaos results.

SBRD Campaign Quick Reference
SBRD Campaign Wiki
Closed Thread