Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Recruiting Office

Recruiting Office By request, a forum for Traveller Referees seeking players in their area and vice-versa.

Old July 17th, 2018, 12:23 AM
Peer of the Realm

Gallery : 0
Baron Citizen
Default Looking for CT Game, Los Angeles or Roll20

I would love to join a group for CT in the 3rd Imperium and its environs. I would really like to be a player for a change. I live in Santa Monica. Failing being able to put together a face-to-face group, how about using Roll20? I've found that I don't enjoy pbp. By way of sharing GM duties, I currently run a monthly 1st ed AD&D campaign set in Tekumel. It's available either in-person, or on Roll20, if we can get this CT group together. Waiting optimistically... Thanks.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.