Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Ship's Locker

Ship's Locker Submit your favorite original equipment and weapons for others to use in their own Traveller campaigns.

Old April 18th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
mbrinkhues Citizen
I hope the Vatta familie (and Elisabeth Moon) don't mind me borrowing some of their toys.

Warning: This text has some minor spoilers for book 3

+ Programmabel underwear

Basically underwear that can be adjusted to the local temperatures, acting as thermal underwear in cold environments and as a standard one in normal environments. I'd put it at TL10-12 depending on wether it needs a power source or not

+ Self-propelled luggage

Basically a very dumb robot that carries ones luggage, following the designated owner. Depending on TL (starting IMHO at TL8) it is wheeled or grav driven.

+ Portabel Navigation Bug for Space Stations

A token you pick up at a vending maschine. It is pre-programmed with the data to get you to your destination and uses beacons in the space station to sense it's current position. It tells you where to turn etc. and must be returned after use or makes a ruckus.

+ The Moscone Confederation

Not equipment but an interesting culture from the Novels. Happy Tree Friends. Impoliteness can get you killed or worse. But they will be very polity while doing it.
Engineers time estimate: The software will be done March 15th, 11:14:36.... What do you mean \"what year\"?

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.