Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old August 6th, 2014, 07:25 PM
Citizen: SOC-5

Gallery : 0
Visit ShadowHawke's Blog
ShadowHawke Citizen
Default Mega-Corporations

First, I have always been interested in detailing the corporations - like the various leaders that run the organizations, the divisions and such.

Second, are there only 13 and can this be increased or discussed. Looking at the list of the 13, there seems to be a missing mega-corporation. I have been working on a particular corporation that goes by the simple name 'Green'. This corporation manages the agricultural aspect of the Imperium (IMTU) - from the fleets that ship the grain and products, to the equipment required to perform the agricultural business, to having a private military defense force the ensures that the food is not interfered with. In the current list only Sternmetal Horizons has indications of 'food synthesis' as an operation.

I would imagine that the Imperium would own considerable stock in the corporation but like the others allows it to operate as it needs.

I have pulled a few data points of worlds that are Ag or even Pa (considered by the corporation as prime to ramp up), that are Government type 1 (corporation owned) or 6 (captive). These worlds would be prime for a mega-corporation such as this one to control, produce and harvest the necessary food to ship across the expanses.

So is there any interest in detailing these giant organizations or considering other mega-corporations?

Duke (Third Imperium) G Allen Hunter (CORR 0112 Kiran A554856-D)
Count of the Solomani Rim (SOLO 1507 AI Jabry A7659BB-E)
Count of Argiluu (DAGU 1317 Argiluu B68A997-C)
Count of Endup (DENE 0436 Endup D6939EG-8)
Marquis of Frisgar (DENE 1025 Frisgar E424752-9)
Baron of Kennebec (DENE 1717 Kennebec E978552-6)
Sir G Hunter (DENE 3116 Sherad A000447-F)
Sir G Hunter (REFT 0503 Lintl B739AEE-C)
TAS: G Hunter (CORR 2209 Alfive B578861-A)

IMTU: ct++ tm+ tne tg- t20+ t5+ to ru+ ge++ !3i c+ jt++ au++ ls pi+ ta+ he+ kk+ so++
G Hunter 0608 C74356A-9 N so++ kk+ R 916
OTU: 55% au+ br- cpu- dt+ f+ ge+ inf- j+ jf- jm+ jt- is- n+ nc+ pi+ pp- ssi+ tr- tv+ uwp+ vi- xb+

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.