Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Recruiting Office

Recruiting Office By request, a forum for Traveller Referees seeking players in their area and vice-versa.

Old October 2nd, 2008, 04:09 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
Commander Truestar Citizen
Default Seeknig a player in central NJ

The wife of one of my players just delivered a baby and he has disappeared, never to be heard frmo again...

Sigh...
So I need a player who is interested in the following:

Male Human veteran of both the Imperial Navy and Merchant Marine as an elder but deamn near ultimate starship engineer with significant computer skills. Has a love of lore, legends and the like, though he is very self-interested to the point he will refuse to put himself in danger unless he sees some gain.
He is also a practical joker and has done such things as sneak into his shipmate's stateroom and rig a small "snap" firecracker to his underwear drawer and to rig the ship's microwave to scream,"Help! turn off the microwave, I am trapped inside!!" when ever used to cook.
And to boot it all, he has been made a Knight of the Imperium due to his actions in support of Imperial interests in a "classified matter" after the Fifth Fronteir War

If you are intersted, we play one Sunday a month in Middlesex county NJ
(30 min[no traffic] from Staten Island and NYC)
(~90 miles from the NJ / Delaware Border)
(1 hr[no traffic] from Easton or Philadelphia Pa)

The game is modified Classic Traveller and is currently in the year 1112 in the Spinward Marches.

I can be contacted at: commander.truestar@verizon.net(though I will be in New Orleans from Oct 3-10 2008)
You can also contact me face to face at TravellerCon/USA the wekend of Oct 17-19 2008

Marc
(this message is not a reflection on the name Marc but acts as a wide acting "Over Reaction prevention disclaimer in the event you are rushing, uncertain or have not read my post and realized I am not "THE" Marc")
- I am 'A' Marc and I approved this message