Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Duty Free Shop

Duty Free Shop A place to trade and sell your Traveller related material. Notices of eBay auctions for Traveller related goods are also allowed.

Old November 8th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Citizen: SOC-6

Gallery : 0
Smeelbo Citizen
Arrow Almost all T4 books for sale at Recycled Books

Almost all T4 books for sale, including Fusion, Fire and Steel, but not book #2 at Recycled Books, in San Jose, California. I advised them to post here, but I don't see their post.

Recycled Books is the best used book store in Santa Clara County, and has a very good selection of used and out of print roleplaying books.

I don't have their phone number handy, but they are on Santa Clara Street in San Jose, and have some kind of website, which I also don't know.

I thought long and hard about buying the books myself, but currently, I am committed to T20.

Smeelbo

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.