Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > Traveller Wargames

Traveller Wargames Discussion of the various Traveller wargames and miniatures systems.

Old June 2nd, 2007, 10:22 AM
Citizen: SOC-10

Gallery : 0
Judas Iscariot Citizen
After a long break in work (two deaths and school got in the way) on Striker III, I have finally begubn working on it again, and have come up with something that should be much faster to pick up than the original Striker, but have slightly more detail than Striker II (Actually, The Grand Tactical Game/Level for Striker III is pretty much just Striker II with modifications to the combat system,Command/Control, Morale, Spotting/Visibility, and Communication rules)

The current version being worked on is the Tactical and Unit Tactical Game/Level(s).

I will be bringing my Minis back to the Bay Area after summer, so anyone in the Bay Area who wants to work on these... Give me a shout.

I wil be in Houston TX over the Summer (Early June to Mid August, with the last week in July in Pennsylvania for Historicon), so anyone in that area who wants to have a peek at it... Let me know.

I have several Battalions of 6mm troops and vehicles, and a handful of pretty fun scenarios that are going to need brushing up.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.