Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Recruiting Office

Recruiting Office By request, a forum for Traveller Referees seeking players in their area and vice-versa.

Old August 11th, 2006, 01:23 AM
Citizen: SOC-6

Gallery : 0
jlac Citizen
On the Fantasy Grounds game calendar (found in the community section of FantasyGrounds.com) there is a Traveller T20 game forming. So far, only two people have signed up. If any of you are Fantasy Grounds users and want to give it a try, the campaign name is Imperial Interstellar Scout Service Impossible Mission Force. The description is "Running errands for the IISS during the Solomani Rim War," and the ruleset listed is "Traveller T20 / Reaver's Deep."

For those of you not familiar with Fantasy Grounds, its basically a virtual tabletop for playing PnP roleplaying games over the internet. I've only played fantasy campaigns with it, but there are a couple of great d20 Modern rulesets available, and apparently someone has built a Traveller T20 ruleset as well. It works pretty well for gaming if its tough to find a live game in your area.

Anyways, I hope some more people sign up...I am eager to try Traveller T20 any way that I can.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.