Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Administration > TAS News Feed

TAS News Feed Traveller related news and information. Anyone may post new Traveller related news, but all new threads are moderated for approval before being displayed.

Old December 9th, 2015, 07:07 PM
Citizen: SOC-2

Gallery : 0
Thornwood-Daarnulud LLC Citizen
Small Starburst HMS HERALD Launches!

It is with absolute giddy joy I present to you our very first book, HERALD Class Starships!

Okay PDF, but book soon to come, got the margins messed up somewhere on the cover but that should be a quick fix.

Also, Meredith over at DriveThruRPG.com got me squared away on the coupons and such, so we will mail out the Bundle coupon when the books go live.

Thank you all for the support over the long years.

Now, quit reading me stroke my ego in public, I have lobsters to taunt before I eat one...with champagne, for Holiday and First Book Ever Celebration.

This one is for my loyal players on CotI who got caught up in the most tepid whirlwind of adventure ever as this became closer to a reality.

And most of all, for my Beloved Ship's Cat. One down, two to go kiddo. Just like I promised. Love you, miss you, hopefully honor you. Always.

So, there it is, a set of goals set, worked on and accomplished.

Now, need to work on the next set of books...gak.

Hope you enjoy it, may you travel safe. Let us know how we did.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...lass-Starships
Old December 9th, 2015, 09:21 PM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 12
SanDragon Citizen+SanDragon Citizen+SanDragon Citizen+

Yay! Book!
Old December 9th, 2015, 10:26 PM

Supplement Four Citizen++Supplement Four Citizen++Supplement Four Citizen++Supplement Four Citizen++

Pic on cover looks like an updated subsidized merchant.
Old December 9th, 2015, 10:48 PM
Marquis

Gallery : 9
Visit robject's Blog
robject has disabled reputation

SWEEEET! Glad to finally see this out.
Tools Link
Old December 10th, 2015, 12:15 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 4
ranger2261 Citizen

congratulations Craig, job completed. now you need to light the fire under the other pots on the stove, i have faith, good luck.
Old December 10th, 2015, 10:38 AM

rich4421972 Citizen

Excellent job. The layout is clean and very pleasant. Artwork is beautiful. Best wishes and congratulations.
Old December 10th, 2015, 03:08 PM

CliffBates Citizen
Send a message via Skype™ to CliffBates

Fantastic.. loved the concept... bought my copy the second Drive Thru RPG told me about it.
Old December 10th, 2015, 04:52 PM
Citizen: SOC-2

Thornwood-Daarnulud LLC Citizen
Thumbs up Aw, shucks guys. *scuff toes, looks at ground*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDragon View Post
Yay! Book!
No, just PDF right now, book hopefully in a week. Covers had to be resized got messed in first run. But yes, soon book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supplement Four View Post
Pic on cover looks like an updated subsidized merchant.
Dangnabbit Supp4 just because it's a T5 ship...

Okay, kidding aside.

First, thanks for pointing that out, hadn't thought of that. But no, it is an Airframe Yacht.

Second, thanks for deflating my ego a bit. It needs it or otherwise I start thinking I am more awesome than I truly am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robject View Post
SWEEEET! Glad to finally see this out.
Thank you again, My Lord Patron for helping me all the way up. Prep for ISV Something Cool hitting your email soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger2261 View Post
congratulations Craig, job completed. now you need to light the fire under the other pots on the stove, i have faith, good luck.
And just when Supp4 did his Citizen duty keeping my ego down, there you go inflating it again. Thanks. I will endeavor to not betray your faith in me. I mean, no pressure right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich4421972 View Post
Excellent job. The layout is clean and very pleasant. Artwork is beautiful. Best wishes and congratulations.
Thank you very much. I hope I can keep it up, especially since the next one is my first ATU ship.

Which I need to start thinking about what to do after...sounds like a job for...COTI POLL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffBates View Post
Fantastic.. loved the concept... bought my copy the second Drive Thru RPG told me about it.
Wow, that was fast then. Nice, hope it lives up to your expectations and needs.

All in all, thank you everyone for your comments. And Supp4 thanks for the honesty, as much as I love the praise and laurels, I do need the slave to remind me that this too shall pass. Thanks!

Well, I need to start working again now that pre-press, first book, so do I actually suck jitters and such are dealt with.

Again, thank you all for your support, encouragement, faith, and honesty. Much love, Felow Travellers. Much love. *is strangely humbled, shakes head in confusion, goes back to work*

Last edited by Thornwood-Daarnulud LLC; December 10th, 2015 at 04:57 PM.. Reason: Dummy President forgot to subscribe himself to the Company's thread. Derp.
Old December 10th, 2015, 08:37 PM

Supplement Four Citizen++Supplement Four Citizen++Supplement Four Citizen++Supplement Four Citizen++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thornwood-Daarnulud LLC View Post
And Supp4 thanks for the honesty, as much as I love the praise and laurels, I do need the slave to remind me that this too shall pass.
You must have read me wrong. I meant only that....it looked like a Subsidized Merchant. A statement of fact, from my POV.

It wasn't a statement of quality. Heck, I like the way the subsidized merchant looks. It always reminded me of the natural growth of the Space Shuttle.

I meant no derision.
Old February 8th, 2016, 03:22 PM

Gallery : 39
Visit Magnus von Thornwood's Blog
Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++Magnus von Thornwood Citizen++
Thumbs up No worries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supplement Four View Post
You must have read me wrong. I meant only that....it looked like a Subsidized Merchant. A statement of fact, from my POV.

It wasn't a statement of quality. Heck, I like the way the subsidized merchant looks. It always reminded me of the natural growth of the Space Shuttle.

I meant no derision.
Worry not, sir. I felt no derision. I meant it, I need people to keep me getting to out of hand with my ego, so no worries.

And actually somewhere I still have a deck plan for the M/V Lion Rampant 2 which is actually a TL-C or so Far Trader, so it looking like a Subbie isn't completely out of whack.

And again, thank you all for your comments, good, bad, and indifferent (those haven't showed up yet).

Well, back to work.
Duke of Sinta, Count Smoug, Viscount Alell, Musayid, & Nii Khu, Marquis Malory & Phlume, Baron Donu-na,
Knight Retainer of the Emperor for Salla, Inarli, & Bhuur,
Knight Retainer of the Baron Jacha, Knight Retainer of the Baronet Kiind,
Knight of the Third Imperium for Trane,
Travellers' Aid Society Member #0543.

Thornwood-Daarnulud LLC

"Some annoying, some entertaining, a few informative, but, Always, Magnus."
dean