Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > Classic Traveller

Classic Traveller Discussion on the granddaddy of them all, Classic Traveller!

Old September 9th, 2019, 10:08 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
gregcaires Citizen+gregcaires Citizen+
Default Travellercon 2019, Freelance Traveller, and me

If you are headed to Travellercon next month and interested in learning more about my game there “So Others May Live - Redux” please consider reading my new article in Freelance Traveller about the Deep Space Rescue Corps. https://www.freelancetraveller.com/magazine/index.html
Players are welcome to use the CHARGEN system and bring their still-active duty Sappers to the game, which will run Friday and Saturday night and Sunday morning. I hope to see you there.

Honored wearer of the Starburst for Extreme Heroism with Diamond Clusters for conspicuous gallantry and outstanding performance in the field of excellence at the Battle of Garda-Vilis

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.