Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old August 27th, 2016, 06:21 AM
Baron

Gallery : 0
Leitz Citizen+Leitz Citizen+
Default Writing group?

Would anyone be interested in a writing critique group here?

Long ago several folks provided me geed feedback on a short story. Their comments encouraged me and made the story come out better. A writing group would give us a confirmed feedback loop for those rough drafts and blind-spot headlights.

We would need active participation; submit stories for critique and being willing to critique other's work at the level requested.

Any interest?

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.