Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > T20 - Traveller for the D20 System

T20 - Traveller for the D20 System Open discussion on the D20 version of Traveller!

Old June 8th, 2004, 05:13 AM
Malenfant

Gallery :
I figure an Errata thread for the book might be useful. Hopefully there aren't too many, but I've found one obvious contradiction!

On page 35: The Mesklai are described as being "happiest in a very dense [atmosphere], but can tolerate even a Trace atmosphere", but then they're said to feed off algae "that occurs in their trace atmosphere homeworld [...]". However, the former statement is further supported by the Racial Traits that they have, plus their build looks like they're more suited to a very dense atmosphere.

I therefore presume that their homeworld atmosphere is therefore likely to be Very Dense (type D?), and not Trace?

That aside, I like the new alien races - those Kafoe look downright evil [img]smile.gif[/img] . Pity there wasn't a picture of a Wanderer there though. The Vargr picture on page 37 looks very odd though, I get one of those wacky optical illusion effects from it - does anyone else see it switching between a Vargr looking to the left of the view from which we see it and a Vargr looking up and to the right?!

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.