Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > TAS Opinion Polls

TAS Opinion Polls Your opinion counts - vote early, vote often!

View Poll Results: Your favorite ruleset for detailed world/system creation beyond mainworld UWP?
CT Expanding Universe - Andy Slack - White Dwarf #15 4 3.36%
CT Book 6 Scouts - GDW 32 26.89%
MT World Builder's Handbook - DGP 50 42.02%
TNE ??? 5 4.20%
MgT ??? 8 6.72%
GURPS Space - SJG 17 14.29%
GURPS Traveller: First In - SJG 20 16.81%
Other? 20 16.81%
T5 ??? 11 9.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 7th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Peer of the Realm

Gallery : 1
Visit SpaceBadger's Blog
SpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected CitizenSpaceBadger Respected Citizen
Default Best Detailed World/System Rules

What in your humble opionion is the best ruleset for generating detailed worlds and systems for Traveller? I'm looking at rulesets going beyond the mainworld UWP to generate the system star(s) and other planets as well. I'll list the ones that I have or am familiar with; if you have a different suggestion, please add it. If you have time, I'd appreciate any explanations of why you favor a particular ruleset, pros/cons, etc.

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.