Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Administration > Citizens' Information Centre

Citizens' Information Centre COTI news, feedback, and problem reports

Old April 25th, 2002, 02:33 AM
Ancient - Absent Friend

Gallery : 18
Visit hunter's Blog
hunter Citizen
I just wanted to give a 'heads-up' to everyone subscribed to these boards that we (QuikLink) will soon begin to send out a regular newsletter (no more than once per month), to keep everyone abreast of what is happening in the Traveller universe (at least our part of it). Your email address WILL NOT be sold, given away, or otherwise revealed to anyone but me (Hunter). You will only receive the above stated Traveller related newsletter. The only advertising in it will be to of course hawk our own goodies, but also the new stuff by Marc, SJG, or anyone else producing Traveller stuff!

I don't want anyone to be spammed, God knows how much I hate it...so here is how you can get out of it!

If you don't want to receive these emails, please go to your Profile Setting and make sure you have selected NO where it asks Allow Bulletin Board Administrators and Moderators To Send You Email Notices?.

If you don't do this you will get the emails. It is the only way I have to control who is on and off the mailing list I will be using.

If you DO want to receive the emails, please also go to your profile and make sure you have YES marked appropriately, and also check to ensure that your email address is correct.

Hunter

[This message has been edited by hunter (edited 25 April 2002).]