Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > Imperial Interstellar Scout Service

Imperial Interstellar Scout Service Details of the worlds of the Imperium (and beyond).

Old June 24th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Absent Friend

Gallery : 11
rancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizen
Default Looking for world

I need an interdicted world in the Imperium that has a biosphere (not necessarily Terran-norm or Terran-prime, but definitely breathable air and a decent gravity), a population level of 7 or more, and a tech level of 6 or 7. Anyone know of one?

Hans
Old June 24th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 28
navanod Citizen

Closest match I found was
Mamikha (Diamond Prince/Ley) E-84897A-6

Other Possibles
Shofrete (Umlan/Five Sisters border) X73A863-5
Mikik (Lentuli/Empty quarter) X-340975-5

Hope that helps.

Ooops...found one more
Datarkt (Dethenes/Old Expanses) C-433AD9-7

Last edited by navanod; June 24th, 2011 at 10:44 AM.. Reason: Addition
Old June 24th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Peer of the Realm

Gallery : 5
Visit Spinward Scout's Blog
Spinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout AwesomeSpinward Scout Awesome

Algine in Regina subsector might be close to what you're looking for. TL is only 4, tho.
Old June 24th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Absent Friend

rancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizenrancke Respected Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinward Scout View Post
Algine in Regina subsector might be close to what you're looking for. TL is only 4, tho.
Also, there is canon about Algine that invalidates the setup I want for this world. Ah, well, I guess I'll have to think again. Maybe find a suitable uninterdicted world and backdate it to Milieu 1000.

Hans
Old June 24th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
fusor Citizen

Is this for official publication? If not, just change a UWP.
Old June 24th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Absent Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusor View Post
Is this for official publication? If not, just change a UWP.
I always have an eye out for the possibility of selling my stuff... Er, that is, I like to stick as close to the OTU as I can.

Ahem...

Hans
Old June 28th, 2011, 06:54 AM
Citizen: SOC-14

Gallery : 0
Visit McPerth's Blog
McPerth has disabled reputation

Well, you always can say the UPP has not been updated in the last 2 or 3 centuries. After all, it's an interdicted world, and I guess the interdiction is being enforced by an Accademy, no by the IISS, so this lack of oficial updating may well happen...

I'm not afraid about bullets, what scares me is the speed at which they're incoming.
Old June 28th, 2011, 07:03 AM
Absent Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPerth View Post
Well, you always can say the UPP has not been updated in the last 2 or 3 centuries. After all, it's an interdicted world, and I guess the interdiction is being enforced by an Accademy, no by the IISS, so this lack of oficial updating may well happen...
I can't do that because I believe the UPPs are to some degree meta-data (IMTU interdicted worlds all have ???-? for the social figures in their UPPs). Instead I'm going to set the adventure in Milieu 1000 and select a non-interdicted world with a suitable 1105 UPP to be that world a century later. Preferably somewhere in the Spinward Marches, but I haven't gone looking yet.

Hans
Old June 28th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Citizen: SOC-13

Gallery : 1
Starviking Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancke2 View Post
I need an interdicted world in the Imperium that has a biosphere (not necessarily Terran-norm or Terran-prime, but definitely breathable air and a decent gravity), a population level of 7 or more, and a tech level of 6 or 7. Anyone know of one?

Hans
These any use?

Old Expanses 2601 Acrolund X777770-7
Diaspora 0627 531-210 X994675-7

Also, if you have a decent computer screen you can just browse the Traveller Map, clicking on any red-zoned worlds.

Last edited by Starviking; June 29th, 2011 at 01:14 AM..