Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > General Traveller Discussions > The Lone Star

The Lone Star Meet, greet and socialize with your fellow Travellers in the Lone Star Lounge. Random Topics.

Old September 25th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Citizen: SOC-12

Gallery : 0
Gallowglacht Citizen
Default Two weeks in a shattered cruiser

In my campaign 2 pocket empires are at war.
I have the cool image in mind of my players coming across the remains of a battle. A couple of broken shells, debris falling in meteor showers into the local gravity well, hot zones from nuclear missiles that type of thing. Either on one of the shells, or on the inhospitable planet below are survivours, technically enemy survivours in need of rescue.

What sorts of trials and tribulations do you imagine these poor souls have endured in the time between their ships demise and the PCs arrival?

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.