Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Other Versions of Traveller > Agent of the Imperium

Agent of the Imperium Discussion of Marc Miller's Novel, Agent of the Imperium.

Old January 10th, 2019, 05:21 PM
Noble

Gallery : 0
mike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizen

Hmm, so will the updated version go up on drivethru anytime soon or do I have to buy it again direct from FFE?
Old January 10th, 2019, 10:37 PM
Citizen: SOC-13

ShawnDriscoll Citizen+ShawnDriscoll Citizen+

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike wightman View Post
Now it appears there is a new enhanced pdf that has annotations - and I must buy it again as an audiobook to get it, unless I am doing something wrong with the various ebook formats I do have access to.
The audiobook is a different product, that comes with various ebook formats of the novel.
Old January 11th, 2019, 02:11 PM
Noble

mike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizenmike wightman Respected Citizen

I just want to find out if I have to buy the audiobook direct from FFE to get the up to date pdf or if there are plans to update the version that is still offered for sale on drivethru.