Traveller Store CotI Features New Posts Mark Forums Read Register

Go Back TravellerRPG.com > Citizens of the Imperium > Random Static > Random Static

Random Static This is the forum to post in if you want to discuss non-Traveller related topics. Off-topic subjects found in other forums will usually be moved here if appropriate.

Old January 5th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Knight

Gallery : 0
Visit Blue Ghost's Blog
Blue Ghost has disabled reputation
Default Duke Nukem sequel.... finally.

Well, 20+ years later, after changing engines several times over, after being fobbed off from one dev team to the next, it looks like mister "I'm hear to kick @$$ and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum" has come back to the computer gaming realms.

Heck (to G-rate my language), I was still in university, in my FIRST CAREER, had a full head of hair and weighed 180 lbs. Now I'm a fat bald guy with grey strands here and there.... I mean... what the heck?

Anybody with any thoughts on this?

Welcome!
To see more of this thread, please login or register.